ADCO Contracting was set up in 2009 with the intention of focusing on Pharmaceutical work, fit-out works and general contracting in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Sectors. Since then ADCO has become well established in the Pharmaceutical Sector completing shutdowns, upgrades and re-development works within this sector.
While we have branched out into the commercial and public sectors, we are proud to retain deep expertise and a market-leading reputation for contracting within the pharmaceutical, healthcare and clinical environments. We continually invest in our people, systems and approaches to ensure we stay ahead of changes and trends impacting pharma.
With clients that include Allergan, Takeda, Ipsen, Amgen, Biotrin, Covidien, Leo Pharma, MSD, Astellas, Wyeth, Helsinn, Alexion and Forest Laboratories, we believe we have seen and overcome it all no matter what your design, build or fit-out project requires. ADCO Contracting are proud to worked in true partnership with these clients to deliver world-class pharmaceutical facilities including those that standalone here in Ireland or form part of extended global pharma operations.
With a diverse pharma client base and deep experience in the sector, we understand sector specific challenges and standard requirements in relation to health, safety, compliance, continuity of operations and strict project deadlines. We Always Deliver Client Objectives.
ADCO Contracting pharmaceutical performance includes:
- Founded in 2009 to focus on pharma fit out and contracting
- Deep level of pharma specific expertise and experience
- Blue-chip national and international client base include the whos who of pharma
- Large enough to deliver but small enough to care
- We only take on a handful to projects at one time to ensure we deliver for you.
- Director-level involvement in all our pharma projects
- High-level of project control to ensure effective risk mitigation and resolution
- Excellent client retention and referral rate within the pharma due to quality of service
- Expert quality and inspection systems to ensure pharma sector compliance