We’re on the look out for experienced Project Managers to join the ADCO team, working in the office and on site.
Due to phenomenal growth, we are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to join one of Ireland’s fastest-growing sectors. ADCO has successfully delivered multiple large-scale projects in a pharmaceutical environment. This Project Manager role is joining an experienced team in a very fast paced and controlled environment.
ADCO has vast portfolio of projects in the pharmaceutical and controlled sector: CSA, M&E Service & Coordination, Fit-out, Clean Room. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager based in Dublin. This role is a full-time contract role.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend project start-up meetings, become familiar with all details and specifications of the project.
- Coordinate, monitor and review construction drawings, specifications, and work requirements. Liaise with the design team to ensure works are completed according to the programme.
- Input on tech submittals as required, raising and manage RFI’s and manage labour tracker.
- Progress Report to be maintained weekly and report any changes/variations.
- Coordination and delivery of project plant and equipment
- Preparation of a contract programme and procurement programme
- Ensure adequate materials are always available to complete the project.
- Update program gains/losses to CM weekly
- Assisting CM in developing commission plan and implement the commission plan on site.
- Overcome any unforeseen delays in a timely manner and ensure that any delays have minimal effect on the overall delivery of the project.
- Direct and Manage personnel, site staff and subcontractors and manage and coordinate weekly progress meetings, workshops and plan actions.
- Monitor construction to ensure quality of work and coordinate and liaise with all personnel to ensure that they have accurate and timely information
- Meetings as required with Sub Contractors to ensure on time delivery.
- Attend general site meetings and action points raised.
- Project review to practical completion
- Achieving practical completion/ Project Completion
This list is not exhaustive or exclusive.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Trade or Engineering Background
- 5 years post qualification experience in Construction/Project Management in the Controlled and live environment is required (Reference / Proven track record will be required)
Supervisory requirements and deputy:
This role has Foremen, Site Supervisors, and Specialist Sub-Contractors reporting to them.
What’s in it for you:
- Professional Development support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellness programs
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Project management: 5 years post qualification experience in Construction/Project Management in the Controlled and live environment is required (Reference / Proven track record will be required)
Only applications from professional who has experience in Controlled and live environment and wants to grow his/her career in this sector will be accepted.
- Work authorisation: Ireland, only applications from professionals based in greater Dublin will be accepted.
ADCO is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone’s background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy.
Contact email@example.com for more info.